Eat Fat Look Thin by Dr. Bruce Fife
A Safe and Natural Way to Lose Weight Permanently
Eat delicious, full-flavored foods and lose weight permanently with this new, all natural, no-hunger, weight-loss program!
Diets are boring! Who likes special diets that restrict all forms of fun? I know we don’t. But of course, sometimes diets help people live a normal life. But for the rest of us, who want to look and feel a little trimmer, but don’t want to restrict just about everything from our diets, this book might be worth a look.
The key message of this book is, “You can enjoy rich, full-fat foods and lose weight without the hassle of counting calories, weighing portions, or suffering from hunger.”
About this book
This book exposes many common myths and misconceptions about fats. It reveals new, cutting-edge research on the world’s only natural, low-calorie fat – a fat that not only has fewer calories than any other fat, but one which also stimulates metabolism and burns up calories. Yes, you can lose weight by eating fat, if you use the right kind. Combined with a sensible eating plan, you can shed excess weight, enjoy the foods you love, and gain better health.
This revolutionary, total-wellness program is designed to keep you both slim and healthy using wholesome, natural foods, and the most health-promoting fats. It has proven successful in helping those suffering from obesity, diabetes, hypoglycemia, heart and circulatory problems, yeast infections, chronic fatigue, and many other conditions. 288 pages.
You will learn:
- Why low-fat diets don’t work
- How to make dieting enjoyable
- How to use the world’s only natural, low-calorie fat to lose weight
- Which fats promote health and which ones don’t (the answers may surprise you)
- How to jump-start your metabolism
- How to stop food cravings dead cold
- How you can use food to overcome common health problems
- How to reach your ideal weight and stay there
- Why eating rich, delicious foods can help you lose weight
- Which foods are the real troublemakers and how to avoid them
Buy this book now, and feel better about your efforts to lose weight.