Zenian Original 1 L Glass Jar
Organic cold-pressed unrefined raw virgin coconut oil from the Philippines
Zenian Original | Inviting “Philippine fresh” coconut oil taste
These jars ARE NOT filled on a multi-purpose filling line. They are filled in a coconut processing plant in the Philippines. We cannot guarantee they won’t irritate those with a super sensitive gut. But the Zenian Fully Fermented Range does not appear to irritate the gut.
Here are the key benefits:
- Unique fresh taste and smell – not as fruity as the Thailand oil from Zenian
- Organic – no nasty stuff is sucked up into the tree
- Virgin – first press of the coconut flesh
- Product of the Philippines – a developing country with an economy riding on a wave of coconut oil production
- Non fermented – good for those who don’t mind if it is not fermented, and don’t want a strong taste and smell
An email from a happy customer:
Ra Apanui, a happy customer from Ohope, NZ
She bought a Zenian Original Glass Jar 500 ml pictured above.
Take a look at what one of our customers has to say about our customer service!
The Coconut Oil Shop was more expensive
When I first started buying coconut oil, I tried a few different online suppliers looking for the best price and the best delivery time.I was buying from another provider, but when an order took 9 days, and 3 follow up emails to get me I gave the Coconut Oil Shop online another try. My order arrived the very next day*! Wow! That’s what I call service!
Since then, and many orders later, I have discovered their customer service is nothing short of outstanding! Friendly, prompt, and orders are sent when they say they are sent! I feel like they bend over backwards to ensure I get the best in service, quality and supply. I can recommend them wholeheartedly!!
Thank you so much!